UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Simple Thoughts For Every Day

jacqui d

Thought for the day

If you had purchased £1000 of Northern Rock shares one year ago it would now be worth £4.95. With HBOS, earlier this week your £1000 would have been worth £16.50. £1000 invested in XL Leisure would now be worth less than £5. But if you had bought £1000 worth of Lager one year ago, drank it all, then took the empty cans to an aluminum re-cycling plant, you would get £214.

So based on the above statistics the best current investment advice is to drink heavily and re-cycle. Sounds good to me

CHEERS

Not enough info...................................

a london band called Second Chance stayed at mine last night :laugh: they crashed the van into an overhead lamp in the carpark which put a hole in the roof of the hire van, then when they went to reverse they backed into somebody, mananged to get to mine ok, 2 of them slept in the van until about 7am when it started to rain in on them lol so to fix it they got the smallest lad in the band and boosted him up the side of the van holding him by his legs, he was screaming "i'm gonna die!" and the other lad shouting "no your bloody not! get up there!" and nearly threw him on top of the van :laugh: you had to be there :laugh: