UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Wedding Day, Pictures And Memories.....

bonniebird

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to both of you. Looks like a fantastic day, you all looked gorgeous, even Joe! :laugh:

Watch it, his head'll swell :laugh: :laugh:

Aw Karen, it was such a lovely day. Definitely the best wedding I've been too. So much more fun :biggrin:

I must tell you all how lovely our PAWS group is....feel so happy to have made such great friends through the dogs :biggrin: Thank you to you and Gilbert for sharing your special day with us :biggrin:

Watch it, his head'll swell :laugh: :laugh:

Aw Karen, it was such a lovely day. Definitely the best wedding I've been too. So much more fun :biggrin:

I must tell you all how lovely our PAWS group is....feel so happy to have made such great friends through the dogs :biggrin: Thank you to you and Gilbert for sharing your special day with us :biggrin:

Thanks Maggie :flowers: We always wanted it to be fun fun fun!! And it was. I agree, we are lucky to have out little, very exclusive PAWS group, like you said and I always say, if it weren't for the dogs, we'd never have met and that is unthinkable :ohmy:

Thank you all for your remarks :flowers: It really was the best day of my life :biggrin: I am a very lucky woman to have found someone to love me like Gilbert does :wub: and if I was a millionaire, you all would have been invited :happy:

Mrs Krause......... 2 weeks now :D

What a wonderful wedding, and how stunning you all looked. You can see it was a day full of joy.

Many Congratulations to you both. :flowers: :flowers:

We're just back from Port Lion (the new Dumpledale property), and they certainly enjoyed themselves. Andy said he caught the bouquet?

What a wonderful wedding, and how stunning you all looked. You can see it was a day full of joy.

Many Congratulations to you both. :flowers: :flowers:

We're just back from Port Lion (the new Dumpledale property), and they certainly enjoyed themselves. Andy said he caught the bouquet?

Thank you :flowers:

Hope you had a nice time :) Andy is now awaiting the love of his life as he caught it :rolleyes:

:wink: Bet he'll be waiting a while then.............. :laugh:

Great day Karen, thanks for inviting us :wub: . We had a brill time even though Andy missed the train home 'cos he was getting a burger and it cost him £61.00 to get a new ticket for the next train :ohmy:

expensive burger or what? :D

Enjoyed meeting all your friends, they were a great bunch and a special thank you to Tessa for putting me up and Scott for cooking for us on Thursday :flowers:

Cx