UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Mum's New Foster Dog

Rachel Rumpelstiltskin

I would say not, since that owner took him to a vet and paid for the emergency treatment.

Gentle :GroupHug: and good wishes for his recovery.

Thats what I thought at first, but then wondered about the dogs wounds being so infected as that would suggest (to me) he wasn't seen by a vet immediately :unsure: , so thats why I thought that the two owners may have been the same person.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry: :mecry: :mecry: Dear God, poor little mite :mecry: I hope he gets better asap and feels what life should truly be about, thanks for giving this beauty the chance he so truly deserves :wub:

And God DAMN the SCUM that allowed this..and those other poor dogs, makes my heart break :mecry:

How is he today? any news?

The lead to me looks like one of those temporary affairs that you get from the vet when they return your dog to you - L'pool Animal hospital had them too, and brought Mal out on one when he'd just had his lymph node removed from his throat! :ohmy: Put him back on his harness pdq, and to be honest, he's not been walked on his collar since. What I meant to say is that I'd assume that it's not what's on the sweet little man's neck permanently :wub: