UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rescue Centres Inundated With Staffies

EGAR

Its so sad. As for the bleep who posted about them all being PTS - arggggggghh they make me so angry. They obviously know nothing about dogs - going on about big dogs and muzzles etc. Dont suppose they would like it if the story was turned around - there are far too many children born in this world that are not cared for properly or wanted, what should we do with them??

That comment made me so angry, people like that are one of the reasons I can't abide children, it's not so much the kids, it's the parents with that sort of attitude. I very nearly came to blows with a guy years and years ago who kicked my friends OES puppy ( about 15 weeks old so still a silly baby) because Gardi had ran up to his two kids.( sorry bit of topic)

That comment made me so angry, people like that are one of the reasons I can't abide children, it's not so much the kids, it's the parents with that sort of attitude. I very nearly came to blows with a guy years and years ago who kicked my friends OES puppy ( about 15 weeks old so still a silly baby) because Gardi had ran up to his two kids.( sorry bit of topic)

It's a very depressing article and I agree the guy (assuming as he calls himself "king" of something) making that comment is a twonk, but I don't understand why on earth people like that mean you don't like children :shrug: You can't blame a child for the parents, you can (often) blame the parents for a child's behaviour. I wouldn't want my dogs running up to a stranger though.

It's a very depressing article and I agree the guy (assuming as he calls himself "king" of something) making that comment is a twonk, but I don't understand why on earth people like that mean you don't like children :shrug: You can't blame a child for the parents, you can (often) blame the parents for a child's behaviour. I wouldn't want my dogs running up to a stranger though.

I suppose it does sound a bit mad :laugh: , I do like some kids, the kids in my village are great, I dunno why I feel like that, possibly some sort of defensive emotion against the sort of attitude that that guy has, I would never allow my dogs to run up to anyone, but even so, I still get on the defensive :wacko:

Its so sad. As for the bleep who posted about them all being PTS - arggggggghh they make me so angry. They obviously know nothing about dogs - going on about big dogs and muzzles etc. Dont suppose they would like it if the story was turned around - there are far too many children born in this world that are not cared for properly or wanted, what should we do with them??

My thoughts exactly :mad: