UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Very Random Question!

JACKYSIAN

Blimey he is a find. You will definitely be able to blow raspberries at me then. :laugh:

:laugh: My collegue has already tried to bribe him into doing her jobs first!!! She said 'my husband is working away so we'll have the house to ourselves!!!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: '. Apparently she meant to say 'my husband is working away so you'll have the house to yourself' but got confused!!! :huh: :laugh: Hussy!!

Ours was already up or i would have choosen a matt finish, the whole house is now painted in matt paint, eggshell instead of gloss etc.. the respatex tho in fairness doesnt look shiney in real life, the flash made it look moreso shiney (if that makes sense)

We have some Mermaid panels in our main family bathroom. But they have faded around the window area, as we face south. We complained to the manufacturer, and they sent a representative round. But they would only replace the bit around the window. Realistically you would need to replace the lot, because if you start removing it you would really need to do the lot.

It is practical, probably warmer than tiles if you lean against it, and probably lighter on internal walls. Don't know if I would use it again, the upstairs bathroom was redone with those large pale limestone coloured tiles. But the shower room down stairs, has no window, and therefore wouldn't be subjected to ultra violet rays.

I hate the way grouting can get so grubby and hard to keep clean. I know you can treat the grout, we have around the back of the Aga where we have a lovely duck mural.