UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Fao Dog Lost Peeps - How Do You Find/print Posters Now?

ReikiAnge

Am I being really dense? On the listings for lost dogs on the new doglost site, it says:

You can view the poster by clicking Dog Poster found at the top left above Dog Information.

I can not see the Dog Poster bit :unsure: Nor the Add a Comment bit mentioned.

Can someone explain how to find the posters please? :flowers: I know I'm not the only who can't see it - and I've tried in IE too just in case it was Firefox being silly.

Thank youuuuuu :flowers:

You can view the poster by clicking Dog Poster found at the top left above Dog Information.

I've just tried it Ange and I eventually found the bit I needed after logging in and a lot of swearing. The newest dogs just registered often don't have a photo added straight away so perhaps until that happens there is no poster available :unsure:

I found the poster I was looking for thanks :flowers: Although I don't know if the person I was trying to find it for will be able to see/print it without joining anyway (it never used to be like that did it?).

It definitely wasn't there last night as I tried logging in and I still couldn't see it, but the link was obvious - and in the place I'd been looking - when I tried this afternoon.

Thanks all :flowers: