UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lost/stolen Dog - Basildon, Essex

wiccaweys

Name: Genie

Breed: Lurcher Cross

Reward Offered

Dog stolen from van in Basildon, Essex

She went missing 10/08/08

She is a sandy/blond colour has a white chest and white paws.

On her back left foot one of her toe nails sticks up in the air.

She is small for a lurcher around 16†at the shoulder and has a long body and short legs.

She has been micro chipped

The last sighting was on the A127 nearr the junction of the A130, but she could be anywhere.

Please help find her.

Please call Kate or Gwain Theobald on these numbers if seen or found

07894 647054 07970 571229 01322 278073

genieaug08.jpg

We have had an update via Dogslost - some good some really bad. She may have made it to the fields behind Carpenters Arms roundabout. Im taking Flynn and Hun up there tomorrow to see if I can see anything.

Poor Genie - come home safe sweetie

Shazzy - just to say there might be some confusion on Genie's last known whereabouts: this is the last sighting

Just to confirm, the earliest sighting on Sunday (around 1.30pm) that I mentioned in my earlier post was along Cranfield Park Rd near the Derby Digger pub......after this Genie is known to have gone back up Hovefields Ave and onto the A127.

From Genie's Mummy:

Hi everyone, at 6.30am this morning we had a call about a dog like Genie near to where she was last seen on Sunday on the A127 we rushed over and SHE IS HOME. Very thin and a bit bruised from the bash with the car but I have my baby back. Thank you for everyone who helped poster it was the publicity that got us the call. If you get chance please help doglost.co.uk as they have provided so much advice support. Thank you all xxx