UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wag And Bone Show August 2nd Windsor

Mark and I will be there with our Dogstar stall in the Portobello Market area ( it's a tent with the really cheap pitches in :laugh: but that does not sound so posh )

so who else is coming :jumpy: we are very excited and although we won't see much of the event it does sound rather fab

http://www.thewagandboneshow.com/home.asp

We're going, been before and it was brilliant, I have won a competition in Your Dogs magazine so will be staying here

http://www.macdonaldhotels.co.uk/berystede...tion_hotels.htm

and having VIP lunch at the show :biggrin: yay!

(not bragging but am very excited!)

We will be in the Top Dog classes with two dogs and I might be in the "Dog Train & BehaveWeek" ring :wacko:

It was hot the last time we went, I took a beach shelter and cooling bandanas, hope to see you there, we will have Saskia (white husky with blue eyes) and Tikaani (chocolate & white husky)

Edited by AngieK9

Not going but hope you all have a fab time :flowers:

I went to the last one, two years ago, and found it was VERY hot with very little shade, so take things to protect you from the sun and plenty of water for you and any dogs :flowers:

Hope Dogstar has a successful day :)

Just a thought - the two times that I've been it's been a great show but the food options were very limited and very busy. I think there are new organisers this year so it might be different, but if you are planning to stay all day it might be worth taking food and drink supplies with you.

We are thinking of coming with Breckin the menace :rolleyes: I've been told I have to have a go at temptation alley (I know someone who is manning it). Ha that'll be a laugh, wonder if she'll let me have a go with none of the temptations :laugh:

We are thinking of coming with Breckin the menace :rolleyes: I've been told I have to have a go at temptation alley (I know someone who is manning it). Ha that'll be a laugh, wonder if she'll let me have a go with none of the temptations :laugh:

Rosie has a very faded "I survived Temptation Alley" rosette on the fridge. I bet she'll be more tempted this time, she's gets greedier and more toy obsessed by the year!