UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Totally Amazing

greys mum

:( I can't see it....my works puta doesn't like video's so all I got was bits of grey horses!!!

Although I'm a tad disappointed cos I thought by the title of the thread you'd been horse riding and I was giddy that you'd been!!! :laugh: Now you'll have to book a lesson so I'm not let down!!! :laugh: :wink:

Although I'm a tad disappointed cos I thought by the title of the thread you'd been horse riding and I was giddy that you'd been!!! :laugh: Now you'll have to book a lesson so I'm not let down!!! :laugh: :wink:

I wish. :mecry: Me old bones wont let me. :mecry:

You missed out on some great horses and a very nice bum!!!!! :D :laugh:

WOW and double WOW - gorgeous :wub: and so are the horses :D :laugh:

I've done a bit of googling to find out about him, theres obviously a fair bit of showbiz type stuff around but from what I was able to find at first glance he appears to believe in natural horsemanship, only works with stallions and doesn't use any aversive training methods.

He seems to have one hell of an incredible sense of balance as well.

beautiful horses and an amazing sense of balance. I loved the bitless/bridleless riding, the horses actually looked as though they were really enjoying it instead of just being trained to do another circus act. I 100% believe in natural training,we always tried to do it with all our horses. x