UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Knitted Jumpers

redditchlady

My Aunt does a lot of knitting and has often wool left over. She has bought a doggy jumper pattern and said she will start some knitting for the oldies around Christmas time.

She has loads of orders to clear first, but will get onto the jumpers asap. If the Oldies have plenty already we can always pop them in swapshop for a donation.

Kazz xx

• 4 months later...

Amanda, can you get me length from base of neck to tail and also chest and belly please. Pm the sizes to me as I am not always around.

I may have something here that I can send as Aunt knitted Mandy and Snoopy 3 each.

We don't want anything for it. If it helps a dog in kennels it's great.

Other jumpers Auntie will start in the new year as Uncle Al has been in hospital to have an op.

Kazz xx

"EDDR has a 15 year old staffie cross is kennels, he would love a wool jumper, we had previously but all worn out now, I will pay for it if anyone has one spare, amanda x"

If you contact K9knitters I am sure Carries will send you some coats.

She has offered them free to rescues.

http://www.k9knitters.co.uk/

Edited by blackmagic

"EDDR has a 15 year old staffie cross is kennels, he would love a wool jumper, we had previously but all worn out now, I will pay for it if anyone has one spare, amanda x"

If you contact K9knitters I am sure Carries will send you some coats.

She has offered them free to rescues.

http://www.k9knitters.co.uk/

Yup - happy to send you one (or a batch if you've got other residents who would benefit from a wooly pully!). Just let me know approx sizes and address to send them to, and I'll sort something out for you.

Cheers, Carrie

having managed to get little monkey to stand still for a minute, his measurements in inches are;

back neck to tail base - 21

neck - 17

chest - 28

he can't do leg holes-doesn't like to put his front legs into anything, is okay with it wrapped round his neck and girth, can you do one for us, he would love a woolly one for night time use in his kennel, please let me know where to send payment for posting etc

Freddie our oldie staffie would also love woolly one for night use, he has a day coat, i haven't his measurements yet, as his has to miss his tail area due to severe tail chasing problem and he can't do front leg holes either, just thought i would mention in case anyone has one to fit

Endangered Dogs Defence & Rescue

Post Office Box 1544

London

W7 2ZB

many, many thanks :flowers:

Amanda xx

Here are a couple that would be the right size - all with button fastenings which avoids the need to fiddle with front legs!

Saturday Night Fever

Chocolate Camouflage

Chunky Autumn Marble (this may be a bit large round the chest - but possibly OK for Freddie?)

Cherry and Denim Stripes

Night Sky

And another one which may work for Freddie: Mega Chunky Hound

Once you have Freddie's measurements, let me know which ones you'd like and I'll get them into the post for you.

Cheers, Carrie