UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Charity Stall - Saturday In Surrey

Tzumit

This Saturday (12th July) OH & I will be at the Cold Wet Nose Show Loseley Park near Guildford in Surrey hosting a stall for the Oldies Club :wavey:

We have loads of doggie goodies and toys including Greyhound prints by Elle J Wilson and some gorgeous handmade biscuits from Suzie kindly donated.

The day itself promises to be loads of fun so if you are going along, keep a look out for us, come and say hello, have a laugh and maybe get a bargain or two and possibly if you are very lucky some Staffie snogs from our doglet, Ollie Greyhound probably won't bother getting up :rolleyes:

If anyone knows a good ‘stop the rain on Saturday’ dance please start doing it now the weather here has been abysmal! :snorkle:

Sandy if I manage to grab half hour away from the Springer Surprise Area (did I mention that ESSW are hosting this, this year :partytime: ) I will definitely come to see you and spend some of Rob's money on your stall, (don't let him know I said that :bigtongpul: )

Oldies Ollie will also be with us doing his very good impersonation of an English Springer :ninja: so I'm sure I can let it be known where he came from and push a few people your way, do you happen to know exactly where you will be on the day, and please don't say under an umbrella :bigbrollie:

Sandy if I manage to grab half hour away from the Springer Surprise Area (did I mention that ESSW are hosting this, this year :partytime: ) I will definitely come to see you and spend some of Rob's money on your stall, (don't let him know I said that :bigtongpul: )

Oldies Ollie will also be with us doing his very good impersonation of an English Springer :ninja: so I'm sure I can let it be known where he came from and push a few people your way, do you happen to know exactly where you will be on the day, and please don't say under an umbrella :bigbrollie:

As if I am going to say under an umbrella - we will be the ones in rowing boats :biglaugh:

At the moment the area is midly flooded (I only live up the road from Loseley), huge puddles in the roads and my patio is swimming with water. However, the forecast is ok for tomorrow so should dry some off, but then cloudy Friday and cloudy and heavy rain Saturday.

If this makes any sense to you, we are on stand S37, next to Sarah Whitehead Kids Training and near First Aid and Vet. :spudniknurse:

We would love to see you, but the management take no responsibility if you succumb to spending and cannot gurantee Rob will not guess where you got goodies from :rolleyes:

If I've already spent Rob's hard earned cash then it's to late :fight:

However if the rain gets to bad, will you please bring your boat and save our dogs, I'll swim but Ollie doesn't like water above his belly, Ruf gets bored after 2 minutes and Titchy will be fine, he'll swim for as long as you let him, hey he could swim messages to each other :bigfort:

I have no idea where you are but I promise Ollie and I will come and find you.