UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Is There A Breed Of Dog You Know You Will Own One Day.....

Tempest

I was thinking about this earlier :rolleyes: (always dangerous!!)

Just recently I've decided that one day I'd really like a cav :wub: :wub: We've met quite a few of late and they've all just been so lovely and my aunt used to have one and I absolutely loved her :wub:

I'm not planning on adopting another hound for yonks yet (as of course Olls and Jess will be around forever , I've told them they have to be :laugh: ) but I really really would love a cavvie and of course once I've decided something then it has to happen :laugh:

Of course I'll always need to have a lab too and naturally some kind of hyper collie mix :wink:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay one day I WILL have :

A standard poodle..actually would rather like 3 in different colours!! :laugh:

A greyhound pref black.

A lurcher (I know not a breed! :rolleyes: ) pref scruffy, but maybe a brindle one too!

A full staffy (cos mine are pretend ones!! :laugh: )

A cav cos I've never met one I don't like!

A big hairy GSD ..cos again never met one I don't like (got to be hairy though!!).

A scruffy naughty JRT.

As you can see not only am I going to live forever but also win the lottery in order to be able to keep all these dogs!! :laugh: :rolleyes:

Ohhhhhhh you.!!!!!! I've been avoiding Wicc's cos of little Hamster Jam, and now you've gone and done it!!! :rolleyes:

I met both the lovely poodle (gorgeous, black, had just had his nuts off, was great with the herd of collies running around him :wink: ) and Hamster Jam last weekend :biggrin: :D

I would personally thieve the Rocket in a heartbeat :wub: she is SUCH a sweetheart :wub: :wub: but I have got my hands full this year already :whistle:

I met both the lovely poodle (gorgeous, black, had just had his nuts off, was great with the herd of collies running around him :wink: ) and Hamster Jam last weekend :biggrin: :D

I would personally thieve the Rocket in a heartbeat :wub: she is SUCH a sweetheart :wub: :wub: but I have got my hands full this year already :whistle:

Is he a standard?? (I'm not interested you know!!! :laugh: )