UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Come Buy Your Oldies Club Shopping Bags!

ReikiAnge

Just paypalled for 2 bags, dont know if I forwarded the address details properly. :wacko:

Thank you :flowers: Did you send the details to Silke at the email address I posted in the first post? Should all be ok if you did :)

The bags have been pretty much a sellout at the camping weekend, only about half a dozen left. It's been a fantastic fundraising time...as well as a lovely chance to meet everyone :)

Excellent :flowers: Just to confirm there are plenty of bags left for "mail order" so anyone who still wants one, can have one (or two) :biggrin:

I just have to remember to take mine out of the car and into the shop now :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Eileen, I'm very sorry about this - I've just been told you were waiting for the bags, and I will send them off asap. Did you email me at silke "at" oldies.org.uk about the order? (I haven't received anything, but sometimes emails don't get through.)

Sorry for the wait :flowers:

Edited by silke

I put just a little bit of shopping in mine and both the handles tore off :( so dont put shopping in or it ruins them. But I have sewed it back up again. :) x

That's not good :( I must say though that I've used mine for shopping and they've been fine :flowers: I used one at the farmers market and has lots of stuff in there and carried it around town and back to the car and no probs at all :unsure: I wonder if you have got a slightly less than perfect one - sorry you've had to sew the handles back on, but make sure you let us know if you have any further probs? :flowers:

• 2 weeks later...