UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Missing Dog Used Trampoline To Escape?

Wendbert

The dog was described as an escape artist, I hope he was micro chipped. He may have gone in search of a female if he wasn't neutered.

The dog shouldn't be allowed on the trampoline, the claws will cause damage to the bed. As will the shoes the girls have on. Footwear should not be worn on a trampoline (apart from proper trampolining shoes - which aren't necessary on a polymesh bed, just the two string bed varieties as used in sports halls). The feet give feedback to the brain and vice versa, and some of this is lost with shoes on.

This trampoline appears to from the cheaper end of the market, you can tell by how shallow the pads are, and therefore may well have short springs which will give a sharp shallow bounce. A trampoline like this one contributed to the death of a West Midlands teenager, when he decided to do a somersault with a friend on as well. He landed on the bed which did not have much "give" in it due to the shortness of the springs.

No wonder trampoline accidents are on the up with this type of behaviour and poor trampoline design. If the dog had bumped into one of the children he could so easily have hurt one of them. It wouldn't have been the dog's fault either!

Can you tell I have an interest in trampoline safety! Right got that of my chest! Good morning have a nice day folks! :)