UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Help Using A Lap Top

one.eyed.dog

Hell yeah :laugh: , Spud and Daisy always think I need help using the lap top, Spud is especially good at knocking my arm and either making the site go "poof" or posting incomplete sentences :rolleyes: Daisy will just take the direct approach and stand on me so I can't see the lappy at all :laugh:

Hell yeah :laugh: , Spud and Daisy always think I need help using the lap top, Spud is especially good at knocking my arm and either making the site go "poof" or posting incomplete sentences :rolleyes: Daisy will just take the direct approach and stand on me so I can't see the lappy at all :laugh:

and the photo is where???????????????????????????????????? :rolleyes:

and the photo is where???????????????????????????????????? :rolleyes:

Well they are both out for the count at the mo' Daisy is sprawled across the cushions beside me snoring and quietly farting to herself and Spud is ensconced in the giant igloo, if I get up to get the camera Daisy will hide ( she hates cameras) and Spud will put on his " I get a beating daily" face :rolleyes:

I do get pointy nose prods from Az, but if I am using a laptop in such a way that he can get at the keyboard, he cuts out the middleman and starts actually prodding at it himself with one paw. I rue the day I taught that dog to shake paws, he's adapted it into all sorts of mad things, but typing I did not expect...

Mollydog simply lies on her back elsewhere in the room - and warbles so loudly that you cannot concentrate on anything else!

My Weimaraner Melvin was a terror for wanting not only to "help" but understand everything human. If I was using a calculator he'd hook his paw around it and insist that I let him press the buttons. Keys had to be removed from door locks because he could actually unlock them!

Sol regards me and his Dad as servants and doesn't deign to help with anything at all :rolleyes: Come to think of it, he doesn't even make the effort to scrounge (and that surely has to be top of the task list for any hound). No, he knows if he sits in his chair smiling sweetly we'll make the effort to deliver the goodies without him having to lift so much as a dew claw. Sol is the most intelligent member of this household my miles! :laugh:

Chips.jpg

Fish & chip supper in his TV viewing basket

She was hinting as I was taking all the settee up. Not that she is actually allowed on the settee at home. (We were at a pals house)

She then decided she would squeeze on even if it killed her :rolleyes:

DSC00245.jpg

It the far corner trying to look squashed.

DSC00246.jpg

Edited by one.eyed.dog