UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sofia Pics

wendywoo1972

Well the big madam is here, and the little madam is already taking her for granted and treating her like her personal slave and personal living toy

Yesterday we went to look at a school... and I have to say it was a dump. It is the only one I have found so far with a place but it was a shocking place. We have 3 more to see none have places at the moment but may get a vaccancie soon.

Well unfortunatly Sofias wardrobe of clothes that she came with was not great and I felt she needed something nice and smart to wear. So I got her a lovely top and trousers.

As we was leaving the house she managed to trip over go flat on her face and rip a big whole in the trousers Inside I have to confess to thinking no no no I really cant be buying new trousers and we only had minutes to get to the school, but she looked totally crushed so I said ok run indoors find the best you can whilst I get a plaster to do your leg and said no worries these things happen blah blah blah.... Then I couldnt find the school and we did a very illegal turn in the road Sofia was saying turn left and I was saying its ahead only... she said no you can turn left so I said ok, but then when we drove back we saw you definatly wasnt allowed to turn left So I have now told her if I get arrested its all her fault and she will have to come bail me out

100_4656.jpg

100_4657.jpg

100_4660.jpg

100_4661.jpg

100_4663.jpg

The second pic and the last pics are my favorites so far

I talk to Sofia in Swedish... Becasue I had to when she was little and couldnt speak english, but I like to take a little credit for how good she is in English. She is quite fluent for her age but I have said I will stop talking to her in Swedish now to really start her thinking in English... trouble is I keep forgetting and naturally start talking Swedish again... Her Dad talks to her in Swedish and she talks to lydia in swedish :laughingsmiley: very muddled up house we have

lol sounds like fun! I have a danish friend who is married to a french man, and they have 2 children. She speaks danish to them, he speaks french, and the two adults speak english to each other!! The youngest is just a baby, but the girl is now 4, and she speaks danish and understand everything in french + will use the odd french word.

The father has learnt danish, but as he have quite a large family in France, they want to make sure the children will be able to communicate as well with that side of the family when they grow up, as the danish side. So logic, yet so confusing lol..

I really hope Sofia will be happy here, and you manage to find her a nice school :GroupHug:

Wendy what beautiful photos of your beautiful girls :wub: :wub: I cant believe how much they have both grown, Sofia is growing into a gorgeous young lady, how old is she now? and is she pleased to be with you all again

All my love

L xx