UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Doggy Frame/wheels

cassiespookymum

Thanks Kazz,

Just wondered if anyone else had experience of their dog using one of these frames - how long their dog used them for, did the dog accept it easily etc

All opinions welcomed - please!!!

Kazz' old dog Max did have wheels so I'm sure she can give you a good opinion :flowers:

• 2 months later...

Sorry I didn't see this earlier someone emailed me telling me of your post asking for info on wheels.

My dog Grip was due to be pts but Jim got her some wheels and she had another year of life and not just life but she was able to go to places she had not been for three years. The beach, Hampstead Heath and to see her fly along in her wheels was a joy.

Jim has a website now so you can go have a look yourself - it was the best thing ever seeing my dog mobile once again.

Here is the linky (hope this works)

http://www.dogswheels.com

yes it did. :flowers:

I have a friend who had 2 dogs with this, one took to the dog wheels like a duck to water, the other hated it. The dog that loved it went all over the place with it, didn't matter what the ground was like, she was able to keep up with the other dogs. It gave her a new lease of life. The dog that hated it was never forced to use it and didn't have the life the first dog had.