UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Another Attack

Jasmine

well done you.... ok you are shaking etc now but hopefully the police will have a little chat with this horrible man and stop him allowing his dog to damage any others in the future.

be proud of yourself for standing up for yourself and your girls!

Just rang the police and told them what happened. When I thought about it he's done it on purpose.

He's never come that close to us with his dog (it's always run over and attacked before) but he saw us, put his dog on lead and came right up to us. His dog lunged at us which is what he wanted, I realise now that he was trying to provoke a reaction from Ruby. When this wasn't forthcoming he got verbal saying I needed the nut house and other things.

The policeman has just said that it's got past the dog warden now and would I be home this afternoon. I told him I asked the man to go away and leave us alone and after his insults to me I did call him a "Moron". I'm shaking like a leaf but I'm sick of feeling intimidated and in the wrong when we've done nothing.

Rosie has Masticatory Muscle Myositis and even if she had wanted to defend herself (which she wouldn't) she couldn't of done. I'm all a dither now, no good at things like this, I hate trouble and confrontation. :wacko:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Well done for ringing the police. I wouldn't find it easy either :flowers:

I hope the police do take some action about this man's bullying behaviour - they would have to if he made racist comments. He not only is inciting his dog to be aggressive but what kind of message is the toddler getting about behaviour in general and how to behave around dogs.

Good luck and don't feel intimidated, the problems are all his not yours or your dogs.

Sally.

2 CSO's came round tonight, had a chat and said it was a neighbour dispute. :ohmy: He's not even a neighbour, he does live round the corner but that's not a neighbour. I told him what the police said when I called. He asked if I thought it was a dangerous dog, I replied it was dog aggressive but it is the owner that is dangerous.

Anyway the crux is they went round to have a word with him and said if any other incidents to call and it will be dealt with by a proper police officer. Lets hope that's the end of the matter, although knowing him somehow I doubt it.

And, as for blaming Ruby all the time I think enough people saw today that no way is she dog aggressive.