UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Affectionate And Adorable 5 Month Old!

Johanna

Bebington Wirral

A loving home is urgently needed for a young male pup that we found on a busy

road dodging in and out of traffic. He is a cross collie (blue merle) with 2 wall eyes

and is the most affectionate little boy in the world - all he wants to do is lay on our

lap like a human baby and have his tummy rubbed! unfortunately we cant keep him

as we already have two dogs. We have reported him to the council dog pound but

as yet he has not been reclaimed so we are his foster home untill he can be

rehomed. He is house trained and well behaved, loves kids and other dogs but he

can pull a bit on his lead when walked. 07968 906371

I know someone looking for a male merle puppy but they are after a full collie. Any chance of a pic?

Hi, Im afraid I dont have a digital camera - very backwards I know, but if you mail me your address I would be more than happy to send you an old fashioned photo straight away! There is a picture that the dog pound have of him on their website www.wirral.gov.uk it is not the best pic but gives you a rough idea!

Many thanks,

Jo

Hi, Im afraid I dont have a digital camera - very backwards I know, but if you mail me your address I would be more than happy to send you an old fashioned photo straight away! There is a picture that the dog pound have of him on their website www.wirral.gov.uk it is not the best pic but gives you a rough idea! The vet says he

is a pure smooth collie.

Many thanks,

Jo

Photo of puppy (lifted from website):

MVC-0158-08.jpg

And direct link to his page on the Wirral Council website: http://www.wirral.gov.uk/wirraldogs/Detail.asp?DogsID=4023

ETA: Great minds, Michelle :wink:

Thanks so much for doing that for me! yep thats him - he is absolutely the sweetest natured boy and just wants to please in return for cuddles.....and tripe sticks!

Jo

• 2 weeks later...