UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Free K9knitters Dog Coats For Rescues

k9knitters

It's been knitted? wow you are fast (in the nicest sense of the word)

Photo's will be posted of Himself in his Sparkly Coat.

I haven't paid for the coat yet Carrie so will send cheque off tomorrow.

Edited by Kathyw

The rescues at White Lodge just lurve their new twinsets as you can see, dahlink! :biggrin:

I've managed to twist the arm of a publicist to get an editorial published in a posh local magazine and will ensure that The K9 Rescue Knitting Club gets a mention. Many, many thanks to all the knitters for these lovely gifts :liebe94:

K5.jpg

Rudy

K2.jpg

Dusty

K7.jpg

Suki

K6.jpg

Neville

K1.jpg

Ozzy

K4.jpg

Suki & Dusty

As it happens, the timing could not have been better. 4 abandonded dogs arrived during the week, all of whom will need to be kept extra cosy in their kennels whilst they are being restored to health so these "boudoir jackets" are just perfect. Here is one of those youngsters sporting his favourite number which fits him so snugly :wub:

K9.jpg

Gizmo

Carrie, I've got lots of other photos which probably do the knitwear better justice than this random selection. Could you PM me your e-mail address if you'd like them? It goes without saying that you are more than welcome to use them on your website if you think they'd be useful.

I've managed to twist arms, call in return favours from some publicists etc. and as a result there's going to be an editorial in a posh local magazine and a rag or two about White Lodge RGT.

They've asked me for photos and as I'd obviously like to incorporate some PR for K9 Knitters, which of these photos do you think I should submit? There can only be two (the others will be of the rescue dogs doing things other than wearing twinsets!)

Your help in choosing would be much appreciated :flowers:

:wub: Lovely pics of gorgeous doglets Alison

I love the one of Neville, and think it shows off his jumper and himself beautifully!

I also think th pic of Ozzy in his pink jumper is :wub: and :laugh: , and this pic of Suki and Dusty looks like they are discussing the latest K9 Knitters fashions!

I've managed to twist arms, call in return favours from some publicists etc. and as a result there's going to be an editorial in a posh local magazine and a rag or two about White Lodge RGT.

They've asked me for photos and as I'd obviously like to incorporate some PR for K9 Knitters, which of these photos do you think I should submit? There can only be two (the others will be of the rescue dogs doing things other than wearing twinsets!)

Your help in choosing would be much appreciated :flowers:

:thumbsup_anim: Great pics, Alison and excellent news about the magazine feature! I'd go for the pics of Neville and Suki/Dusty.

Cheers, Carrie

Would it still be possible to nominate Evesham Greyhound and Lurcher Rescue?

Will add them to the list - but we're getting a bit depleted of hound sized coats. However, coats are coming in all the time from our knitters, so when we have a surplus I'll sort a parcel out for you.

Now, if any Yorkie or Chihuahua rescues would like any tiny coats - we have loads of them!

Cheers, Carrie

Could i change my nomination to Friends of the animal shelter then- they are a JRT and smaller rescue :laugh:

Eileen at FOA got a batch of coats a couple of weeks ago - so suggest we keep Houndsavers on the list. After all, it's not really the weather for snuggly warm coats - and by the time it is, we should have enough to share around.

Cheers, Carrie