UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Chip, 10 Year Old Black Lab X

Schmew

My friend's grandad has died recently, leaving Chip homeless. This is what my friend has to say about Chip:-

Chip is a medium small size his shoulders come below my knee, he is a small lab but with something like stafford in him, mainly black, ten years old but full of energy very agile can climb a ladder lol..

very mixed up at the mo as he is going from pillar to post and is homeless, microchipped, vaccinated (although we still need to locate paperwork) not neutered

very obedient will do exactly as u say, has been with other dogs and a cat, has been with children but i would say better for rehoming with older children ... never bitten else he would not be here now...... he is verbal at the mo and does so when he is unsettled, he was very verbal when my nan died and is doing a bit now as he uses a growl to talk which i know some people find unsettling not an issue to most i guess but am trying to be honest... he is really missing my grandad at the moment but is starting to settle a little.

Chip is currently living with my friend's dad but this is less than ideal as his dad's dog doesn't like him so it is difficult for Chip, his dad lives in a boat so space is limited. My friend can't take him as his cat leaves home when there are dogs around.

Chip is going to go on the waiting list for a rescue but we thought we'd do what we could in the meantime to find him somewhere. I can't put photos on here but if anyone is interested pm me and I can email them or put you in touch with Glyn.

Chip is currently in the Staffordshire area but can travel for the right home :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...