Fee

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No Hayley. We have a lack of help in your area to be honest so if you can put up some posters that would be brilliant. Pets at Home are very good to us and I'm sure will allow you to put something up in your local store. The nearest foster to you is Charlie, who is currently in Grantham, Lincolnshire. We have no foster homes in your area at all and very few home visit/transport volunteers there.

Our current dogs looking for homes are:

Charlie

Bolo & Mitzi

We have a few in that aren't ready for rehoming yet. Others are reserved pending home visits or adoption visits.

If anyone is in the Gloucestershire area it would be great if you could promote Bolo & Mitzi for us. We've had them in since February last year so it's high time they went home.

Thanks!

Okay will do a general poster at PAH and the Vets then.

Don't forget that I am in my area! Have done a few homechecks for you and several for Wiccaweys. I can also drive now (not sure if I told you that) and I currently have plenty of time on my hands due to losing my job at the end of last year.

I can't help with fostering at present as I have a Wiccs foster dog here but maybe in the future.

:flowers:

• 2 weeks later...