UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Stolen Australian Cattle Dog - Felton Somerset

Lisam13

http://www.doglost.co.uk/poster.asp?ID=13495

Posted on behalf of Sharon Pearce.

Hiya all please can everyone email as many people as you can these details. clifford my australian catte dog went missing from his secure stable on 24.4.2008, my friend put him in there at 9.45 am and was back from her riding lesson at 11.10, clifford went missing in this time with everything locked back up. Now today with my bro in law back from amsterdam we were able to look at al the cctv cameras we have around the place which is stored digitally.

We discovered whilst watching that a skinny tallish blonde woman about 20's walked pass my house on the common at 10.00 then 3 mins later my friend was seen leaving on the horse, 2 mins later same person then walking back this way walks casually down my drive pass all the windows down the side of the house to the gap which leads to he stables next to my house, 3 mins later same person appears and altho light and shadows donthelp with the view looks like a dog is now dragging this person up my drive very quick and out onto the common and off they go, altho reported to everyone and doglost, we really couldnt work out how he had dissapeared or escaped and now we know, i contacted the police who came today and need the cctv evidence... heres his doglost poster..

sad.gif

sharon pearce03.gif

• 5 weeks later...