UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Healthy Pets - Pet Insurance

Wendbert

Flippin' heck, I put their link up on here, they phone you and I haven't heard a word! :rolleyes:

:flowers: Did you ask online or phone them? Maybe it's the North East connection :laugh:

It is, isnt it? :rolleyes:

Seems a lot of companies will do a 'version' of lifetime cover but there are limits on the amount they will pay. :wacko:

She gave me a quote for Harry with Petplan's lifetime cover for £17.77 a month but I just can't afford that for 3 :(

Edited by mooandboo

Have you looked on quidco to see if any are offering money back?

ok the two on there are Argos and RSPCA, I don't know what their insurance policies are like but you get £20 and £15 back respectively.

www.quidco.co.uk for anyone who doesn't know it.....

Good luck, I hate looking at insurance it's such a pain.....

Having had a second look I have never heard of Petguard but they seem to be a flexible one where you build your own insurance (?) and you get £25 back on them.....

Edited by murtle

Nikki from VIP called me back (hope they've called you by now, Nettie!). The best quote they came up with for me for Henry and Dolly, max benefits £5 lifetime cover was with Pet Wise for £35.28 for Sir Henry and £23.17 for Dolly :mellow: when I said that Healthy Pets had quoted £32.41 she said that they are actually part of Pet Wise :wacko:

So, she recommended Healthy Pets although its not an insurer they sell products for but said the cover was comparable to the other main insurers and she'd not heard bad things about them.

When Mungo came up for renewal M&S had abolished the no excess option and put up his premium by £1 a month to 12.75 and with an excess of £75.

Of course I queried it and was told they have changed their underwriters (again!!!). Didn't say who to but their insurance page says Axa.

Went direct to Axa and got him insured for £11.50 a month and a £50 excess.

Lifetime cover etc etc. :rolleyes:

Duke and Coco are insured with Virgin at horrendous prices but cheaper than M&S (expensive cos they are old).