UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Babies

Lainey

Yes, Rio was origionally Mabel, sister to Allie No Dots Tony and Nora and also sister to Alisonsophieb's Brian- a very handsome family :wub:

Dudley was a stray and my first attempt at fostering (failed miserably), so were not quite sure what he is but he looks very similar to Rio and they have the same mannerisms, he's about 10months old now and has grown quite a lot lately, but he has a much finer build than rio (i keep saying he is an Am bul x whippet :laugh: )

Duke is English bull x Staffy we rescued him when he was 4 months old- he's about 7 years old now :)

Ahhh - I didn't realise Rio was Mabel!!! They are a gorgeous family!! Between them and the beautiful Flora I'm a bit in love with ABs :wub: . This coming from a 'pointy dog' person!!!

Duke is also very very handsome. I think I need a blunty nose in my life!!! (but I can't at the moment :mecry: )

Please keep the pics coming!

Ahhh - I didn't realise Rio was Mabel!!! They are a gorgeous family!! Between them and the beautiful Flora I'm a bit in love with ABs :wub: . This coming from a 'pointy dog' person!!!

Duke is also very very handsome. I think I need a blunty nose in my life!!! (but I can't at the moment :mecry: )

Please keep the pics coming!

They are a gorgeous family and have such wonderful natures- my vet loves Rio to bits- mind you though she has been seeing him on a VERY regular basis lately. When she had her drain out he said 'right thats it, everything should be fine and you shouldnt need to come back- so i'll see you next week then' :laugh:

I also loves pointy dogs :wub: they give the best hugs ever- and you can still breathe when they lay on you :rolleyes:

Yes, Rio was origionally Mabel, sister to Allie No Dots Tony and Nora and also sister to Alisonsophieb's Brian- a very handsome family :wub:

OMG, I transported Mabel when she was an ickle pup, to a lady who I met up with in Disley. Always assumed that she'd gone off to her forever home :unsure: She looks like she's having a ball at yours though! :laugh:

OMG, I transported Mabel when she was an ickle pup, to a lady who I met up with in Disley. Always assumed that she'd gone off to her forever home :unsure: She looks like she's having a ball at yours though! :laugh:

we got her on 30th July last year, Alisonsophieb was her foster mum at the time- we were either her 5th or 6th home and she was only about 5 1/2 months old :( . she just doesnt like going in the car- i think she associates the car with moving to a new home, but she is much better now and will get in on her own now instead og glueing her backside to the floor and having to be picked up (she's no light weight!). She is know as little miss princess perfect- and she is :wub:

No getting out of it now Elaine every one knows now, I was planning to sneak her in on Sunday when you weren't looking but now the cat is out of the bag. :laugh: :D

We is all very excited :laugh:

Carole-anne had already decided that if you didnt sneak her into the car, she would :wub:

Dudley says that you had better warn her what it's like here

He said that when he arrived he looked like this- all clean and sparkly

Percy2020.jpg

and then a month later he looked like this :ohmy:

percy2051.jpg

This is what happens when grandma and grandad turn up and the weather is nice- they make you get in their landrover and force you to go and play on southport beach :biggrin: