UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Simba Cdrm Dog From Battersea

Jimcoted

102_0124.jpg

This is Simba who was left at Battersea aged about 8 or 9 last year on the pretext that his owner was moving abroad and could not take him with her. Later Battersea discovered that he had CDRM. I put his details up on various sites and had a few interested parties but then James from Battersea said a lady who had previously had a CDRM dog was coming to see him. It was fingers crossed and then came the new that she had taken him. Last week Sylvia phoned me saying she needed a cart. I took one to her but it was just too small but as we are now making carts ourselves I have all the equipment for making a larger saddle. I took it to him yesterday and here he is. He is the most gentle dog you could ever wish to meet.

Jim

He really an absolute cracker and must have wondered why he had been suddenly left at Battersea by his lovely owner. I hope she goes down with something that needs constant help and they dump her in a home and never come back for her. When my two were diagnosed there was no way in the world that I was not going to see it through to the end, they would have been there for me.

Luckily Simba and Sylvia found each other and she really does adore him.

Jim