UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tug A Jug

celeste

Whilst hanging about on street corners on another site I came across mention of a dog toy I'd never heard about before called a Tug a Jug, I've ordered one off E bay as everywhere else was sold out of them but just wondered if anybody has tried one and if they thought they were up to much ?

We've had one for about a year now, it is still going strong, it does seem to be harder to get the treats out than most toys, so it does keep them occupied longer. But my two older dogs don't think the effort is worth it :rolleyes: But for the ones that do, it is perfect, can recommend the bouncing bone too

All three of mine are Tug a Jug fans, but only Barney gets his meals in it - very tough toy (he eats Wubbas alive!) but it play's havoc with his moustache, making it all matted...... Do be careful if you have any 'fine furniture' or untoughened windows below wast height, as a good swing of a Tug a Jug could do serious damage!

Thanks for the replys guys, wondering now if my two will be able to work out how to use it :rolleyes:

As to the fine furniture............I'm hoping it will go through the telly and I can claim on the insurance............heap of s**t ( never buy a Panasonic Veira telly)