UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone Know Where To Get Squeaky Things In Toys

ailsas mum

I bought the mutts a squeaky toy the other day for £3.00, all it is is two round bits of material some Kapok and a squeaky thing. I could make better myself and I think I might, I would then give them to rescues or sell them for funds for rescue. So does anyone know where to get them very cheaply, I don't do e-bay as I don't have pay-pal. I have found a place that sells them for about £1.35 for 12 but does anyone know of somewhere cheaper, that makes me sound like a right cheapskate :rolleyes: but as I won't be charging for them I want to get the most I can for my money.

Over to the all knowing all seeing fugees :biggrin:

Terri

I've four spare one's that came with a toy I bought that the dogs don't like, if you'd like them, please send me your addy, (I've other stuff to send fugees) and I'll send the whole lot in a fugee postage run this week.

They are about 1 inch in diameter, plastic things.

I've four spare one's that came with a toy I bought that the dogs don't like, if you'd like them, please send me your addy, (I've other stuff to send fugees) and I'll send the whole lot in a fugee postage run this week.

They are about 1 inch in diameter, plastic things.

that seems like a good price. pet supermarket sell them £1.19 for 4 then of course you have p&p on top.

i have one here still in its original packet you are more than welcome to it if you want to pm me your adress i'll pop it in the post.

Alison :flowers:

Thank you both that's lovely but it would cost you more in postage than they're worth, I'll get them from the site I've seen them on. What I want to do is get a stall at our local Gala day ( depending on cost ), if I do get one I want to get in touch with rescues to see if they can give me posters and stuff and promote rescues from all over the country, Baileysmom and Tootsmazza are going to help if I get one. I'm going to make some dog toys and possibly some coats to try and raise some money for rescue as well, that's why I want the squeakers.

The s.s.p.c.a. have a stall there but it's usually two old dears that are on it, they just sit and watch the world go by :laugh:

Thanks again :GroupHug:

Terri

There is a large craft suplies shop in Manchester called Fred Aldous I have not looked but they sell everything craft related.

They also have a web site and are good with delivery.

Hope this helps.

www.fredaldous.co.uk