UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Show Me Your......

Gemstone

Mine are pierced 3 times in each though I've not worn earrings in the 2nd and 3rd holes for donkeys years. I rarely wear anything at all but Samuel bought me a pair for my birthday and I'm wearing them now.

mpp269.jpg

Oh thats a carp picture. They're silver with square pink crystals in them :rolleyes:

My ears are pierced but I rarely wear earrings - there's no point as my hairy triangle just hides them :(

I can make some though :biggrin:

I have a very hairy triangle too :rolleyes: But you can just about see my shiny ones through it. They are a bit like Melps :biggrin:

Godin, where do you buy them all? Are they cheap and cheerful? How do you know if you can get awy with wearing different materials? :unsure: :wacko:

Godin, where do you buy them all? Are they cheap and cheerful? How do you know if you can get awy with wearing different materials? :unsure: :wacko:

I have a mixture of cheap and cheerful and expensive, as for materials its very much trial and error I have my ears pierced twice and have had since I was a kiddy :rolleyes: and don't normally change the earrings in the top holes, they are small gold and diamond studs that I've had for years and years. I used to have no end of problems with earrings when I was younger and my ears would be red and swollen after an hour of wearing some earrings but as the years have gone by this seems to of stopped :unsure: now I wear what I like and have various matching sets of earrings and necklaces I get them from all different places anywhere from Claires Accessories to Jewellers and everything in between :laugh:

Julia you'll just have to try different materials and see. I can wear pretty much anything but bizzarely when I'm pregnant or on my period I can't :mellow:

Some people can wear cheap stuff without problems but some can't, painting the wire with clear nail varnish can help and I think you can get a proper stuff to paint on.

Julia you'll just have to try different materials and see. I can wear pretty much anything but bizzarely when I'm pregnant or on my period I can't :mellow:

Some people can wear cheap stuff without problems but some can't, painting the wire with clear nail varnish can help and I think you can get a proper stuff to paint on.

That is interesting Mel cos I have been on my period this week (hence tummy ache moans in RMF :rolleyes: ) and the one ear been very sore this week too :unsure: Thanks for mentioning it :flowers:

Stop showing off Amy :angry: Just cos I waited until I was 40 :laugh::laugh: My mum wouldn't let me have mine done when I was a kid :rolleyes: