UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Staffordshire County Show 28th - 29th May 2008

Lydford

Staffordshire County Show - Wednesday 28th - Thursday 29th May 2008

Oldies Club is hoping to have a stand at this 2 day event which features rare livestock breeds, dance displays, musical performances, hot air balloon rides, motorcycle displays, show jumping, livestock & horse parades, falconry, gundog demonstrations, steam railway rides and more.

The show attracts around 70,000 people each year and so will be a great place for Oldies Club to be able to spread the word about who we are and what we do.

We are now looking for volunteers to help man (or woman) the stall and do some 'meeting and greeting' to promote Oldies Club and its work.

The show is held at the County Showground, Stafford situated on the main A518 Stafford to Uttoxeter road, two miles from Stafford and five miles from Junction 14 of the M6 Motorway.

If you are able to help out at anytime during the 2 days, be it for an hour or all day, can you please let me know by PM asap.

It WONT :mad: all be work work work, it WILL :biggrin: be fun, fun, fun.

Come along Oldies Club needs you!

Kate

• 1 month later...

I thought I'd update this thread quickly but I'm sure Kate will be along soon :)

Thanks so much for your offer of help with this event Sally but unfortunately we aren't in a position to attend this year however we will consider it again next year :flowers: