UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introducing The Delectable Jack Westie

BOB

Aw, he's lovely Dudey Bob :wub: What's J-Lo's verdict on him? Hope he doesn't try to nick her grated cheese! :laugh:

He's fat intolorate so she's quite safe - cheese has to be fed seperately :laugh:

J-Lo did make a bit of fuss at first now there is mutual disinterest.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went home to take the old gent for a walk this lunchtime - it is not until now that someone has deemed to mention that my butt is covered in dog hair :huh:

Black suits and white Westies do not mix (specially when you have to sit on the floor to give them big cuddles)

Went home to take the old gent for a walk this lunchtime - it is not until now that someone has deemed to mention that my butt is covered in dog hair :huh:

Black suits and white Westies do not mix (specially when you have to sit on the floor to give them big cuddles)

I gave up wearing black years ago! :rolleyes:

He is :wub: Thanks for giving this old gent a foster home until he finds his forever home :flowers:

He may have already found it :ph34r_anim: you know what your track record is like for sending fosters who end up keepers :D

He looks gorgeous :wub: , lots of luck with him and hope he finds a super forever home

well done on your first foster :)

Edited by doggy.lover

Jack has very much enjoyed having us at his beck and call all weekend.

We had to sit on the sofa in the sun with him. Here he is holding me down:

gotme1.jpg

And then he went for a snoozy sunbathing session in the garden joining the chickens in their favourite spot:

jackgarden1.jpg

This delightful chap has very much made himself at home and with the help of his newly installed ramp he can peruse the garden at his leisure.