UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Scooby Hits Warrington

Jacobean

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: I wish I could have him here. I really can't understand why no one hasn't snapped him up yet

Personally I think Michelles just kidding us all on & has been getting the rehoming team to hide any offers so she can keep him to herself :laugh:

Edited by Ian

Pics of Scoobs from last night. He likes to snuggle under stuff. I have to keep an eye on him incase he suffocates sometimes. :rolleyes:

DSCN0741.jpg

You're boring. I'm going back to sleep:

DSCN0742.jpg

Oops. Sorry don't know why they're so big.

Edited by Jacobean

Still the same. We have started putting a muzzle on him and popping him in the same room with the others for 5 minutes. A good sign is he doesn't try and ram them with it at all. He still growls at them when he's got it on. I'm thinking he doesn't understand their movements, noises they make and their size etc. We will keep trying this on the off chance he will learn they are nothing to worry about. He seems worse with Bracken at the moment than the others. Whether it's because he's trying to stamp his authority as top dog I don't know. He still won't tolerate Fergus though. Only time will tell while he continues to be with us.