UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Really Need Pc Help

reds

Jack's just been 'on' the pc and now my screen is literally upside down, not the screen I mean but the windows. How do I get it back to normal, I need to work!!!! Am doing everything upside down including reading so please make any replies simple (like me!) Have no idea what to do!

are you on XP

To revert to a right-side up display, hold down the CTRL, ALT and UP (arrow) keys

i had this happen once before and on desktop right click and there should be options for rotating - have changed to vista now and i don't get this option anymore so can't check it

THANK doG. Snow THANK YOU, I was about to start :mecry: Now I can't get used to the cursor the right way round again! Retrievers pal thank you too, it is vista. I had no idea you could even do that!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.....................................!

Edited by reds

• 2 weeks later...

We had this happen in our reception classroom - quite funny when it happens on a massive interactive whiteboard. The laptop its attached to is on a high shelf, one of the little darlings could just reach the edge keys on tip toe all they could reach was CTRL ALT and the down arrow - hey presto australian whiteboard software!