UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

New Oldies Club Posters

Fee

Fee - have you any for dogs in Leicestershire, Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire as I could put those up locally in some venues where I think a reasonably local dog might have some interest??

Anne

No, we don't have any Oldies Club dogs in foster in that area at the moment, though that may change as new dogs come in.

If there is anywhere you could display one of our general leaflets, though, that would be brilliant :flowers:

http://www.oldies.org.uk/docs/OC_small_leaflet_Dec07.pdf

No, we don't have any Oldies Club dogs in foster in that area at the moment, though that may change as new dogs come in.

If there is anywhere you could display one of our general leaflets, though, that would be brilliant :flowers:

http://www.oldies.org.uk/docs/OC_small_leaflet_Dec07.pdf

Yes, I think this would be more apppropriate. I shall print a few off and see what I can do.

Anne

• 2 weeks later...
Any help you can give distributing the posters below, particularly if any of the dogs are local to you, would be very welcome.

Max (Wiltshire)

Alice (Kent)

Bolo and Mitzi (Gloucestershire)

Scooter & Guiness (Newport S. Wales)

Zak (Sheffield)

Naz (Essex)

Thank you for your help!

Fee,

Happy to get permission to put general poster and also one of Zak (Sheffield) in my vets; I live in High Peak and my 2 oldies are well known at the vets.

Sally.

are there any for the Norfolk/Cambridgeshire Lincolnshire areas please ? Have a few posible places. :) thinngs too far away never do too well :wacko: Alison

Jack, the Westie who has just come into our care, is in foster in Lincolnshire. We'll get him on the website and a poster done once he's been assessed and vet checked, so watch this space!