UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Looking For A "brand Name"

Alison

Elricc (Laura) is definitely on the verge of something big and needs some suggestions in terms of a brand name. For those who don't know, she fashions fabulous leads and collars from top quality silk and uses heavy duty fittings. Durable, practical and each design is an exclusive "one off".

Her unique selling points are:

Exclusive designs

Only the finest quality materials are used

Each collar, and/or lead is an individual "one off", completely beskpoke and made to order.

She's happy to provide a canine fashion consultation free of charge, just needs information regarding your dog's type, size and colouring.

Could the creative/imagnitive Fugeees out there help in terms of a brand name for Laura's gorgeous collars and leads? :unsure: I think it needs to be something classy rather than funny or gimmicky. Posh rich people are far more likely to part with their cash than skint chavs.

To start the ball rolling:

Sol likes the word "cachet"

Please add your own suggestions here in this thread, even if it's just one word that you call to mind when you've seen Laura's collars

Thanking you all in anticipation of your kind help :flowers:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, we are pondering this. OH says,

"Looosh" which is a lead with freedom." And he says you can stick an omlette on there if you like (don't ask...)

Elricc's collars are practical (i.e. they work as proper collars and leads) but also very much not just about the practicality. We thought maybe a brand name that is not descriptive, but is onomatopoeic (yes, I did have to look up how to spell that). The name can then become much more individual than a catchy phrase.

I'm possibly not being very clear...but I mean well :bighyp:

"Looosh" which is a lead with freedom."

"Louche" might also be a word worth considering. Aside from the literal meaning, it implies decadence - and Laura's sumptuous designs are shamelessly and wonderfully decadent IMHO.

Louche Leads? Collars With Cachet? :unsure:

"Louche" might also be a word worth considering. Aside from the literal meaning, it implies decadence - and Laura's sumptuous designs are shamelessly and wonderfully decadent IMHO.

Louche Leads? Collars With Cachet? :unsure:

:rolleyes: I made OH change the spelling, but that's what we started with. Maybe it would work after all? I wasn't sure about the deceitful part of the meaning?

de Sois Canine Apparel

'cos of the silk and the collars are so beautiful

A French (posher) sounding play on Laura & dog - something like Laurachien

Great minds think alike :wink:

I canvassed opinion in the office today and one of the suggestions was:

Chiens en Soie

Literally translated it means Silk Dogs but obviously the implied meaning is Dogs (dressed) in Silk or Silky Dogs. I find both the literal and implied quite appropriate.