UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feebee

silke

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news yet. Have you failed :unsure: Goodness me, I know it took me a long time, but this is silly. :laugh:

We need more piccies please. :wub:

Kazz xx

No she hasn't, some people have will power don't you know :D :laugh: Spoke to Silke yesterday and she is a fab girl. She will see the vet for check up tomorrow and then we can start looking for that special home :wub:

Oh please please stop talking about failing everyone... there's only so much willpower a girl can have! :unsure: The one thing that keeps me going is that if I hadn't had that willpower with Sparky I wouldn't have met Meg, and the same goes for Meg - if she'd stayed then I wouldn't be able to post pictures of lovely Feebee. And at least I know both Sparky and Meg are very happy now :rolleyes:

Having said that, if I was in a situation where I could offer a long-term home then Sparky would probably still be here! :happy:

Feebee's settling in very well - I'll send an update tomorrow after the vets, and some more pics of the gorgeous girl :wub:

So Fee's visit to the vets went well, but the poor girl was terrified and hid under the chairs in the waiting room, trembling with fear. We managed to calm her down but she certainly didn't like it! :(

The vet said apart from her arthritis she seems very healthy for a dog her age, which is great news :) He said she could do with losing some weight though, she weighs 26kg and he reckons she should be around 20 or 21. Hopefully regular walks and a little less food and treats should do the job - it will help her with the arthritis as well! She'll also go in for a dental in a few weeks time.

I'm already dreading the day I have to let her go. She's such a sweetheart and so eager to please. She loves to be involved and talks to you when you cuddle her! :wub:

Jo, are you sure you can resist?! :laugh:

gallery_3473_133_3407.jpg

gallery_3473_133_29465.jpg

gallery_3473_133_28401.jpg