UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Could Do With Good Thoughts Please

BillyMalc

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just started mine on manuka honey (thanks to houndwoman). They go mad for it. The viz are hopeless at taking it from a bowl or a spoon so they take it from my finger. :rolleyes: I hope Malc learns to like it. I had a quick taster and it is strong. They're Manuka 5. Keep thinking of him :GroupHug:

I've just started mine on manuka honey (thanks to houndwoman). They go mad for it. The viz are hopeless at taking it from a bowl or a spoon so they take it from my finger. :rolleyes: I hope Malc learns to like it. I had a quick taster and it is strong. They're Manuka 5. Keep thinking of him :GroupHug:

I've started Mal on Manuka Honey the other day (UMF 10+) and after the initial "humpf wha's that?" he now really likes it! It has to be said though, at £16 a jar I do hope that the benefits are more than just a 'sweet reward' for letting me clean his mouth under protest :rolleyes:

I also hope that houndwoman has got shares in the Manuka honey company - I'm sure they will rise in due time! :laugh:

I've started Mal on Manuka Honey the other day (UMF 10+) and after the initial "humpf wha's that?" he now really likes it! It has to be said though, at £16 a jar I do hope that the benefits are more than just a 'sweet reward' for letting me clean his mouth under protest :rolleyes:

I also hope that houndwoman has got shares in the Manuka honey company - I'm sure they will rise in due time! :laugh:

Not yet-but I am thinking of buying some :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Glad he's getting a taste for it Billy :D

Apart from it being so effective when applied topically I am certain that it does something magical with the immune system because as I said previously that Bosun wouldn't allow it to be applied topically-it was too tasty :D We couldn't even put it on his haemangiosarcoma so he ate it off a spoon and the tumour has virtually gone. It surely cannot be just one of those things, they just don't go like that, even our vet admitted that :rolleyes:

The thing that got me thinking about this Manuka Honey thing is that a few years ago a friend of mine's husband was badly beaten by a couple of animal abusing thugs and a few months later he became desperately ill and was hospitalised. It was touch and go for weeks as he had gangrene of the pancreas and he was very close to dying.

He did have good medical care but I always remember Angie giving him the honey after reading about it. I had never heard of it before then. Her husband made a full recovery and you would never know he had been so ill.

Aw Billy I've only just caught up with this news and I'm so sorry it wasn't better :GroupHug: We're all thinking of you and your lad and Jess and Ollie send lots of good thoughts Mal's way too :GroupHug:

I can't even think of what you're going through right now but Mal is so lucky to be with you guys and I know you'll enjoy every single second togther :GroupHug:

Thinking of you all :GroupHug: