UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Urge

taylor

..... room for a little one :wub:

My urge at the moment is a puppy. A tiny yorkie type puppy ...... So here I sit in my little home trying desperately to tell that devil on my shoulder that a puppy is not wise ! whilst he says :big2: but it could be only a lliiitttllleeee one !!! :huh: <-------- I say NOOOOOOOO ! whilst searching the refuge yet again :unsure: Theres always the option of working from home :rolleyes:

Am I normal ???? :wacko:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beware the devil tells lies...............he told me the 'little teeny tiny poopie' was a JRT x Miniture Poodle..so I thought, hey that's tiny I won't even notice it....

jack031-2.jpg

There it is see...tiny little thing...covered in sand and water (as usual) next to the 'quiet, sweet, old' staffy x JRT that the devil told me to get next!!!!

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!! I've yet to meet a Yorkie that wasn't a MASSIVE dog in a tiny body!!!! :laugh: :laugh: (Although I'll admit I adore yorkies and they are fab little dogs!!!) :wink: :wub:

Beware the devil tells lies...............he told me the 'little teeny tiny poopie' was a JRT x Miniture Poodle..so I thought, hey that's tiny I won't even notice it.... jack031-2.jpg There it is see...tiny little thing...covered in sand and water (as usual) next to the 'quiet, sweet, old' staffy x JRT that the devil told me to get next!!!! Don't do it!!!!!!!!!! I've yet to meet a Yorkie that wasn't a MASSIVE dog in a tiny body!!!! :laugh: :laugh: (Although I'll admit I adore yorkies and they are fab little dogs!!!) :wink: :wub:

Oh look, my Lucy bridge girl is gobbing off in the top corner. I miss her. :flowers:

ohhhhh yorkie type pooopy oh yeh go on they dont take up much room honest....are there any pics?????would love to see :Lurking: :ph34r: :ph34r:

sue

xx

Not met her yet :biggrin: Its sort of like a soulmate thet you know is out there .....

lovely pic of Lucy :flowers:

Anyone else met the dog collecting Devil recently ???

..... room for a little one :wub:

My urge at the moment is a puppy. A tiny yorkie type puppy ...... So here I sit in my little home trying desperately to tell that devil on my shoulder that a puppy is not wise ! whilst he says :big2: but it could be only a lliiitttllleeee one !!! :huh: <-------- I say NOOOOOOOO ! whilst searching the refuge yet again :unsure: Theres always the option of working from home :rolleyes:

Am I normal ???? :wacko:

The devil said I had to tempt you further with this one :biggrin:

http://www.idodogtricks.com/index_flash.html

You sound completely and have my sympathy, my daughter is 15 and has had 'The Urge' for a chihuahua or a Japanese chin for what seems like forever. She is NOT getting one with our lot- rio will likely crush it as she is 32Kg :laugh: Good luck resisting the temptation, but you sound like you won't be resisting for long :biggrin:

You sound completely and have my sympathy, my daughter is 15 and has had 'The Urge' for a chihuahua or a Japanese chin for what seems like forever. She is NOT getting one with our lot- rio will likely crush it as she is 32Kg :laugh: Good luck resisting the temptation, but you sound like you won't be resisting for long :biggrin:

It should have said you sound completely like my daughter