UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dudley, My Beautiful Saluki X Boy

ClazUK

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the hugs, they are appreciated. It's a bit odd without him but the girls are sooooo chilled I just know it was right.

Last nights update text read: "Hi Claire, quick update. Got the famous Dudley smile this morning, met with my sons 2 dogs, a few barks each then all walked together. Settling in okay."

This was very :biggrin: for me cos Dud only grins if he likes you (big gob full of shiny teeth and a wrinkled nose) and he's often a git with other dogs; getting on with Johns sons dogs is major stuff.

Thanks for the hugs, they are appreciated. It's a bit odd without him but the girls are sooooo chilled I just know it was right.

Last nights update text read: "Hi Claire, quick update. Got the famous Dudley smile this morning, met with my sons 2 dogs, a few barks each then all walked together. Settling in okay."

This was very :biggrin: for me cos Dud only grins if he likes you (big gob full of shiny teeth and a wrinkled nose) and he's often a git with other dogs; getting on with Johns sons dogs is major stuff.

Thats great news Claz. It must be a relief for you to know hes settling in nicely. Does this mean you'll be able to have your boys over to visit now?

Thats great news Claz. It must be a relief for you to know hes settling in nicely. Does this mean you'll be able to have your boys over to visit now?

It does. And Sol won't have to sit in the car :laugh:

To be honest, I'm missing him loads but life is already easier without him - the girls and I went for a much longer walk today because I didn't need to worry about him launching himself at any random dog he comes across.

It does. And Sol won't have to sit in the car :laugh:

OK to invite myself and Ginge over some time soon then for a cake fest/setting the world to rights sesh etc? :D

I see that Duds is thoroughly traumatised by his change of loafing venue :laugh: Seriously though, it must come as a relief to you to see that pic and know that he's contented in his new home. So pleased to see him happy and settled, bless :wub:

Edited by Alison