UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jack Springer News?

selina

Is there any?

Jaine, my apologies for being a blubbering wreck on the transport run, I've loved that boy to bits since the first day I set eyes on him :wub: and was just so sad that he had to move on again but mainly that I couldn't keep him myself now I've got Ollie here, out of all the foster's I've had that boy really stole my heart. I thought after not seeing him for 9 months I'd be over it but nope it all came flooding back, I guess it's true, some fosters just steal your heart completely :rolleyes: :mecry:

Although I'm sure Tracy will be giving him huge cuddles and lots of love already, could he have another squidge from me please :wub:

Oh Selina I'm sorry, I feel guilty now for not posting earlier :(

Yes he's here and he's gorgeous! :biggrin: :wub:

He's had a little walk with our two oldies and had a nosey around the house. He was very interested in what food and treats had come with him and watched me empty all the bags, hoping I'd drop a few bits on the floor. He's now lying down and has been doing a bit of snoring :laugh:

I'm going to get some pics taken and will post them in a mo.

Thankyou so much to all the transporters, I'm surprised he made it here and wasn't smuggled away en-route :wub:

Just given him a cuddle from you Selina :GroupHug:

Thanks Tracey.

You've just made me laugh out loud, oh how that dog used to snore :laugh:

If you have any queries about anything with him please feel free to ask, i remember all his little quirks from his time with me and had a really good chat with cath this morning, but I'm sure she passed on all the info in that write up she did for you.

It's good to hear he's settling already, I think that dog could settle anywhere, he's so laid back it's unreal and please don't feel guilty for not posting earlier, I'm sure he's been demanding enough of your attention today.

Oh and he really does like his food :laugh: :laugh:

Thankyou so much to all the transporters, I'm surprised he made it here and wasn't smuggled away en-route

If it wasn't for grumpy ollie he wouldn't have made it anywhere I can assure you :rolleyes:

Edited by selina

Hi Selina

Jack was an absolute angel to transport. In fact I had to keep checking that he was still there.........unlike a certain 2 cheeky but gorgeous poodles. :laugh:

I'm sure he's lapping up all the fuss and cuddles he can.

He's definitely a fusspot. I can see how he stole your heart.

It was a pleasure to have given him a lift (but I can always bring him back in your direction if you find you can squeeze him into a small corner :wink: )

Roz x

but I have found you the photos

This is Jack when he was still in Irland, this is exactly where he was living

Jack1Oct06.jpg

Jack when he arrived with us

Jackspringeroldies005.jpg

After his haircut

jackoldies014.jpg

jackoldies017.jpg

If this had volume, you know exactly what he would be doing

assort002.jpg

These were at his follow up visit

Jack1.jpg

Jack4.jpg

Jack2.jpg

Oh Selina I'm sorry, I feel guilty now for not posting earlier :(

Yes he's here and he's gorgeous! :biggrin: :wub:

He's had a little walk with our two oldies and had a nosey around the house. He was very interested in what food and treats had come with him and watched me empty all the bags, hoping I'd drop a few bits on the floor. He's now lying down and has been doing a bit of snoring :laugh:

I'm going to get some pics taken and will post them in a mo.

Thankyou so much to all the transporters, I'm surprised he made it here and wasn't smuggled away en-route :wub:

Just given him a cuddle from you Selina :GroupHug:

Welcome to your new foster home Jack :)

So, that said the question now has to be :D are you going to last more than 7 minutes then? :D

Was the only mistake I managed to make so not too bad for first time :laugh:

You did great Amy! Plymouth to Notts for a first run is a long one :rolleyes:

Jack1Oct06.jpg

This picture has made me :mecry: I didn't know his background before he came to you Selina, my God, poor little soul :mecry:

What a transformation though, you did a fantastic job with him :biggrin:

So, that said the question now has to be :D are you going to last more than 7 minutes then? :D

I won't fail, I won't fail, I won't fail :laugh:

Jack1Oct06.jpg

Yes this was Jacks home when he was living in Ireland - his owner had him since a year old and used him for shooting, he also had two younger dogs so Jack was tied up most of the time as he couldnt keep up with the younger dogs. His kennel was the small plastic kennel you can see behind the big gas cannister it has a bit if old carpet for him to lie on but due to all the rain the entrance was very muddy and the carpet was wet from him going in and out. He had never been in the house. So basically Jack lived his life chained where the photo was taken once he was too old to be of use :mecry: :mecry:

Thank you so much for helping Jack and for fostering him :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Edited by loobie

That's just so sad, poor old boy and what a waste of life :mecry:

I'm guessing that you rescued him loobie...so it's a big thanks to you as well :flowers:

I'm just about to post some more pics of him, we seem to have two threads going at the mo so I'll put them on the other thread, here http://www.rykat.org/forums/index.php?show...mp;#entry626119

I can't believe after living through all that he is such a gorgeous tempered boy. Jack, it was a pleasure and an honour to have met you.

Anne

That's just so sad, poor old boy and what a waste of life :mecry:

I'm guessing that you rescued him loobie...so it's a big thanks to you as well :flowers:

I'm just about to post some more pics of him, we seem to have two threads going at the mo so I'll put them on the other thread, here http://www.rykat.org/forums/index.php?show...mp;#entry626119