UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Our Oldies

JACKYSIAN

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toastie Boy. Goodness knows how old, thought to be at least 10 when he was saved by the Dogs Trust in November 2006, so now officially 11 plus a few years.

Taken after a long walk with Coventry Greyhound Group, including gentleman Spike, last Sunday. (Great pic thanks Marge!)

ToastieNewboldComynJan20th2008.jpg

Edited by buddyboy

If I knew how to post a picture I'd post one of my Sam, at least 12 years old and now going grey around the muzzle and legs.

JeannieC

do you have your photos uploaded online any where ? if not open a photo bucket account http://photobucket.com/ and we can help you from there :flowers:

Sam sounds lovely :wub:

Sham 12 years old

DSCF1426.jpg

DSCF1437.jpg

Sham and Ruby together (everyone keeps calling them "The Twins". :)

DSCF1405.jpg

Ruby 9 years old in March

July1705RubyCrinanCanalcopy.jpg

Rosie 9 years old in April

DSCF0901.jpg

And we also have a 10 year old lodger at the moment. Lindy is a lovely Sheltie I look after for a 90 year old lady, take the vets, groomers, walk etc. Unfortunately she's ill in hospital at the moment so Lindy is residing here (lay beside me as I speak) She's made herself at home as you can see. :)

DSCF0301.jpg

Lindy2006.jpg

Unfortunately the outcome is not looking good for Lindy's owner at the moment :mecry: so keep her in your thoughts. Will decide things if and when needed (which won't be for a while hopefully).