UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sweet Susie

doggy.lover

Well I thought it was time for a little Susie update, any excuse for more pics really especially since we get so few of her actually stood up instead of snoring on the sofa . She's looking good is my Schmoozy Susie (I think she is anyway)

She's still an absolute delight to have (except when I try to clean her teeth), can't believe I've never been interested in pointy dogs before :wub: :wub:

Suzi016.jpg

Suzi015.jpg

Suzi014.jpg

Suzi013.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ohmy: Look at the difference :ohmy: Can I just say that I am soooooooo pleased that you became a foster keeper with her, the best home possible for her :flowers: Her coat is now so shiny and she has the perfect weight and looks so content. :wub: :wub:

Thank you so much

Cindy

:ohmy: Look at the difference :ohmy: Can I just say that I am soooooooo pleased that you became a foster keeper with her, the best home possible for her :flowers: Her coat is now so shiny and she has the perfect weight and looks so content. :wub: :wub:

Thank you so much

Cindy

It's us who should be thanking you and we do every day for you letting this wonderful girl into our lives, I can't imagine how our life would be without her now, she's loved so much :wub: