UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Snoopy

redditchlady

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darling Snoopy - I will be thinking of you all day, sweetheart.

If only I could get DH to agree to apply for you!

Newbie JeannnieC

PS Can I ask a question? I noticed in another post that Snoopy would be getting vaccinated and I just wondered why, at his grand old age?

Snoopy (Our Oldies Club foster boy) has to go for a dental tomorrow

As Snoopy is 14/15 we are even more worried than normal. Please can you think good thoughts for him tomorrow. :wub:

Thanks in advance

Kazz xx

Stupid me - I should look at the date before posting, shouldn't I? My excuse is that I had a senior moment.

So glad Snoopy got through ok, but I wasn't surprised. As long as the vet is good then all doggies stand a good chance.

Big hugs, Snoopy.

JeannieC

Darling Snoopy - I will be thinking of you all day, sweetheart.

If only I could get DH to agree to apply for you!

Newbie JeannnieC

PS Can I ask a question? I noticed in another post that Snoopy would be getting vaccinated and I just wondered why, at his grand old age?

Just to answer this on behalf of the Oldies Club, like most responsible rescues we vaccinate (and neuter and microchip) all our dogs before rehoming - unless of course our vet feels there is any specific medical reason why we shouldn't.

I don't want to get into the whole vaccination/non vaccination debate here, that would need a thread of its own, but we follow current veterinary advice that dogs should be routinely vaccinated in order to protect them against a number of serious diseases :)