UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Update On Pepsi

meandmy4?

Some may remember my foster Pepsi that arrived on Xmas Eve. Well Have put some photos of an update of her. A pic of before she came, 1 after 24 hours and 1 now. She looks years younger

She is like a different dog she loves her walks, Odlie my foot. Pepsi is the best example of an Oldie. She is kind, gentle, obedient, and a joy to have.

A gentleman who had his previous dog of DAWG contacted Helen the other day as the dog he had passed away and was looking for another oldie and soon as he saw Pepsi he fell in love so she is of to her new home at the end of the week. I feel really choked I adore all my fosters but Pepsi really has stuck a cord with my heart strings. I am very sad about her going but know deep down she is going to be spoiled rotten. I am just glad have paid a part in her transformation as she seems very happy now.

Before she came

pepsi.jpg

After 24 hours

100_0959.jpg

And today

100_1023.jpg

what a transformation - sometimes it seems people give up on their oldies :( a bit of attention & look at the new glamorous pup Pepsi :) I agree every home should have an oldie they are a wonderful addition to your family. Good luck Pepsi & well done you -I hope you don't get too upset when she goes, she will have a happy life now thanks to you :flowers:

She is going to her new home Wednesday the guy who is having her his daughter has died in a car crash in Spain over xmas which is so sad, so I have had her a bit longer.

To be honest I am struggling she has really integrated with my 4 no and they bonding and my eldest son just adores her she is always sat with him when he plays his PS3. You dont know she is here, literally she has made no difference just less space in the boot now there is 5. I really dont want her to go but know if I keep her I wont be able to foster and I know there is loads waiting to come in.