UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Candis Magazine

buddyboy

Had an email from the journalist today to say she had sent off her article, and had made the changes I had requested. I had asked her to mention the Oldies Club and put the website address in it, so hopefully this will generate some interest in March (or whenever it comes out!!!)

Excellent :flowers:

(I had to google Candis magazine though :laugh: )

so did I but I didn't check the name spelling - remembered Candis but spelled it Candice .... lets just say I'm pretty sure it's not that one cos they didn't ask for Toastie to take his clothes off!!!! :blush02:

so did I but I didn't check the name spelling - remembered Candis but spelled it Candice .... lets just say I'm pretty sure it's not that one cos they didn't ask for Toastie to take his clothes off!!!! :blush02:

:laugh: :laugh: You mean we won't get to see a naked Toastie?

• 1 month later...

Apparently the magazine is now out - tho I have not seen it.... The lady at Dogs Trust says it reads well, so hopefully there is mention of the Oldies in there.

Oh yes, and you had better start saving up - I thought we just did an interview for the local paper, but it turns out it was for Dogs Monthly, which will be out in May. Again, I have passed on the info on the Oldies Club to the Journalist.