UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

New Here

RuthH

:) Hello everyone, I'm new around these parts although I know a few people from here and there. Anyway, I'm Ruth, I'm 27, live in Staffordshire with my fiance and our two lovely dogs, Sky, a lurcher, and Cole, a staffie cross.

This is Cole, being wise and grey and handsome.

colehandsome-1.jpg

Colehandsome.jpg

He is six years old now and I took him on when he was a horrid wee puppy when my neighbours were unable to keep him. He was a bit of a monkey and is responsible for my current passion for dog training since I had to learn how to cope with him :laugh: He is quite a sensible grown up these days though

And this is Sky, who is about 3 and came from Forest Dog Rescue in the Wyre Forest about 2 years ago. Sky is angelic (she told me to say), although she is made out of elbows.

sky1.jpg

Skysnownoseresize.jpg

Looking forward to posting and getting to know everyone here :)

Thank you for the welcome everyone. And Cole thanks you too... that's one of my favourite pics of him, it's a few years old now though and he's a bit more grizzled now (but very distinguished of course :wub: )

Marion, do you have trailies? :wub: I met a couple of trailies at Dogs Trust Evesham a few months ago, and fell very much in love. I met Sue too who was kind enough to answer all my questions about them. If all goes to plan, I'm hoping to add one to the family in the not too distant future. I think they're ace :)

• 2 weeks later...