UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dog Neutering

Skippys~mummy

I have just got a staffy she was meant to be a forster , but me and my mum fell in love with her shes just one year old and was in season when the lady rescued her

we want to get her spayed but at our vets its going to cost over 200 nealy 300 pounds

does any one have any dog neutering vouchers i can use?

i tryed to ask dogs trust we are not in there region

rspca can only help by paying 100

pdsa only help sick animals and told not in there region

and my vets are only doing cat vouchers

i am on housing benefit and income support

in hertfordshire and dont drive they only person who could drive had to have a operation and will be a long time untill hes driving again as hes only got one leg

any help greatful x

Actually you are quite lucky if the RSPCA can help you with £100 of the costs i had my Pyrnean Mountain Dog Bitch spayed and it cost me about £240 , which included a special kind of anethtetic as Pyr can take a bad reaction , i am on benifits and am not in an area where there is any help available but i managed to pay for it myself as i saw it as something she needed done for her own good .

I think if i was you i would ask around a few vets in your area as the price you have been quoted does seem rather high for a much smaller dog :flowers:

Fiona xx

no she didnt come out of a rescue a women on dogpages rescued her and we where going to forster her untill i found a new owner but we fell for her bad

post pics soon to show you why lol

we would of had more money but my dad passed away and still paying his funeral and there not cheap

there only 2 other vets close by i will try and ring them

0n the 9th of january it will be 3 months since her last season so i want to get her done before she go in heat again

forgot to say hemel hempstead herts i am in ,

they go by the dogs weight

Edited by Skippys~mummy