UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My First Foster

lynny95

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there

My name is Natalie and I have just been given permission to join in on these Forums, so thought I would drop in and say Hi.

I have been reading the messages now for over a week and looking at the pictures of all the lovely dogs out there, being fostered, adopted or still looking for homes.

I have been a dog owner for the last 15yrs of my life and since the end of last year have been without one and although at first I thought I would appreciate the space, I actually now realise after 3 months that I miss having dogs around big time.

So I decided to contact 'Oldies Club' and offer my help to foster. As a result I had a lovely chat with Cindy and am now waiting for a home visit.

I am so, so excited and truly hope that me and my 2 children are seen as suitable for dog fostering !!

Anyway, I am waffling but just wanted to say Hi and say that when I was looking at some of the dogs on here the other night, my daughter said she loved the look of Buzz ...... and its so lovely to hear his is happy in his new foster home.

I too hope I will be soon to share some lovely news on here about my first foster.

x