UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A New Diet Thread For 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. I always wanted to get down to a size 12-14 which I am, but now I am close to 11 stone, I want to see what being 11 stone or a bit less will be like :rolleyes: Don't want to lose too much in the next month though or my posh frock for the Teckels ball will be too big :laugh:

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to see how everyone is doing? I have 3lb to lose and then I will have lost 3 stone :wacko: :biggrin: I am very pleased with myself. I have gone from a size 20/22 to my wedding dress size of 16 and I'm going to have to get it altered if I carry on losing in the next 8 weeks. I would like to be a 14, thats the smallest I've been in years. I feel absolutely fabulous, fitter, healthier, my bum is a normal size, my boobs were 42b and are now 34e :wacko: weird I know :wacko: I sorted out my wardrobe and gave some very good, large clothes to FOAL farm. In about 3 weeks I am off out with my sister, before she go's to Vietnam for 18 days, to buy a new wardobe. My clothes are hanging off me and doing me no favours at all :rolleyes:

What about everybody else?

Karen x

Good work Karen :wink:

I've stayed around the same for the last few weeks, partly through not wanting to lose weight and fit in the ballgown the other week and partly because I haven't been @rsed :rolleyes: I didn't get weighed last week as I had to cancel to go and get Wiggle but I'm seeing my Cambridge lady tomorrow. Not expecting to have lost and will probably have gained but I shall be back to it after the camping weekend :laugh:

Edited to add, I always aimed to get down to a 12-14 which is what I am now but I think I'd like to try being a 12 :wink: I have one pair of size 12 jeans which fit ok, so nearly there :laugh:

Brillant Karen, well done you. :)

I've lost 6 stone now. :)

Sarah, thats fab :biggrin: Well done, bet you feel heaps fitter :flowers:

Good work Karen :wink:

I've stayed around the same for the last few weeks, partly through not wanting to lose weight and fit in the ballgown the other week and partly because I haven't been @rsed :rolleyes: I didn't get weighed last week as I had to cancel to go and get Wiggle but I'm seeing my Cambridge lady tomorrow. Not expecting to have lost and will probably have gained but I shall be back to it after the camping weekend :laugh:

Edited to add, I always aimed to get down to a 12-14 which is what I am now but I think I'd like to try being a 12 :wink: I have one pair of size 12 jeans which fit ok, so nearly there :laugh:

Wendy, you have done so well :biggrin: You looked fab on the wolf walk :biggrin:

and thanks rufus the wonderdog, with my weight loss, fake tan to hide me farmers tan, which is progressing very nicely :unsure: :wacko: and my nails hardening away, and anti wrinkle cream etc etc, I am trying :laugh:

My hairdresser is doing wedding hair on me tomorrow :( wish me luck :rolleyes:

I've not been in for ages....

I have gradually lost 6lbs, mostly by running and eating less cakes. Have not been able to run for 4 weeks due to bad back but have stayed the same weight. I reckon another 3lbs and I will be back in my favourite trousers. Plan to do that over the holidays.