UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A New Diet Thread For 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Godin and JoC, I have no idea how you managed to stick to your diet on the long journey, well done to everyone else who has lost this week too.

I stayed the same again this week, I seem to have hit a bit of a wall with weight loss at the moment, time to really get my head down and get rid of the last few pounds, maybe increase my exercise and see if that helps?? Hope I lose some next week cos I'm starting to lose motivation now.

As my secret was discovered at Crufts yesterday by fellow Fugees, I have a confession to make.

My name is Mrs Wiccs and I have lost three and a half stone in 8/9 weeks.

Wow!!!!! Well done you :flowers: Even if you have been keeping it quiet :laugh:

Not been in here for ages. :flowers: Well done everyone. :flowers:

My body fat is just yoyoing up and down 25% - 28%. It was 25.1% last week. Dunno what it is now. I'm bored of measuring it. It never makes any sense. I think our scales are cr@p and I wish the gym would bring back the Tanita's.

I randomly lost 3lbs last week (having 3 lunchtime meetings with no veggie food provided probably had summat to do with it).

Fitness goals took a dive a couple of weeks ago when OH had a back problem and I lost my running partner (not running in the dark alone). He has been weight training me in the house 3 times a week though so better than nothing.

Yeah so I'm just up and down up and down anyway.